Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The End


It's been fun sharing the story of me taking a big step in my life and moving across the country. When I started I had no idea where exactly this story would take me! The three weddings I attended in July, which gave me the excuse to up-and-go this past summer, surpassed all of my expectations. I had so much fun enjoying extended stays, becoming closer with great friends and family. I was so lucky to find out about the internship at Baxter State Park while just looking for information on how to hike Mount Katahdin on my first night in Maine. When I found out about that I just knew that was what I was meant to do...but even so, I never would have dreamed it would bring me right to the man of my dreams and then to the great state of Vermont!
Now I think the story of Meggie Rainorshine has had its happy ending, don't you? But don't panic! I'm starting a new blog which will be easier for me to update frequently, because it relates to my other current online activities. I'm tentatively calling it the New Craft Blog.  And by tentatively I mean permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment