Sunday, July 4, 2010

These Crazy Whirlwinds


Have you ever noticed that all the excitement in life seems to come in waves? I am right in the middle of one of these crazy whirlwinds right now, and loving every minute of it. Yesterday I had the privilege of attending the most beautiful wedding, followed by the most fun reception I’ve ever been to.




Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Tom Miller!











I really wish I had more pictures of all of us Browns/Carlins/Rawlinses/ Mosenfelders/Millers/etc dancing the night away, but I was too busy participating to take many pictures!

The next day (today) was the Fourth of July, and what better way to celebrate America’s birthday than with America’s pastime?












Our beloved Pirates even won the game today against the Phillies! Go Bucs!





No comments:

Post a Comment